Saturday, May 5, 2012

Back to racing!

There is nothing better than racing less than an hour away from home.  Last week we raced in Winder Georgia, what a fun course. It is rolling hills with some tight turns and technical down hill called Monster Mile.  Plus it is a half hour from home, so I know this course pretty well.

The race started off fairly well, no one was in the mood to gun it from the start. Which I personally like, that way I don't bonk half way through the first lap.  Somehow I was at the front, until I heard someone bombing down Monster Mile. Luckily it was Kym! I stuck to her wheel and we had a great race together. Here is Kym and I finishing the race!  


Our teammate Paula is amazing! She raced and won the Cohutta 65 (miles) the day before the Winder race and then came out and got fourth in the Winder race. Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment