Saturday, March 10, 2012

New Year!

Last year ended fast for me. I finished my season with Fontana with high hopes of fixing my back. I have a bulging disc in my lower back which didn't hurt with day-to-day activities. However, when I raced my leg went numb from and half my body was in a lot of pain. So I spent my Fall at physical therapy and winter working on fixing my back.

My back isn't fixed but it is getting there so I am in positive spirits. Reid and I finished the Snake Gap series again this year. I beat my time from last year by 17 minutes! I was the first 30 and under woman and had the fastest total race time for all three races!

The time change starts today! I am sad to lose an hour but excited to start the weekday rides. I love spring time. I love the smell of sweat, suntan lotion and grilled hamburgers! All great things. Talking about grilled hamburgers brings me to our awesome sponsor US Stove Company, who helped us have an awesome season last year. They represent great products, they are great company, and sponsored an awesome ladies mountain bike team.

I hope this year is as great as last year. I am looking forward to racing hard and having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment