Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Racing, racing AND racing...

A couple weekends ago Reid and I went up to Chattavegas. Of course I would have to start the trip with an extra hour sitting on 85. Somehow a trailer of cows flipped over on the highway and were running free. That was only the beginning...

Chattanooga is where Raccoon mountain lives. It is crazy fun and kinda technical. You have to pay attention- I think they should call it Rock Mountain since most of the trail is covered with rocks. Chattanooga is also where or close (South Pittsburg) to where our main sponsor USSC- United States Stove Company is from. USSC came to the race, brought their awesome stoves, and cooked us amazing food. They are awesome!!

The race was a good time, Kym won, I got third and Paula fourth. I think that will be the last time I will beat Paula so I have to brag!


No comments:

Post a Comment