Monday, May 30, 2011

Jackson

I like Jackson, or Jackson likes me. And, after this weekend, I really like Jackson. I don't know why we like each other so much. Jackson is hot, sandy, and rough. But, for some reason Jackson treats me right.

I had a rough start to the race. I couldn't find my pedal and went from the front to the back fast. Some how I was able to make up time and got second in the trail. Lucky! Then about 15 minutes in the race I managed to drop my bottle- I guess I wanted to shed some weight. I was hurting for some water by the end of the first lap. It was hot and I was starting to get the chills. I was lucky again and survived the lap.

The second lap was great, no mishaps, no broken chains and no flat tires!

Here is the podium pic! I had to post this picture, it will probably be the only time you will see me on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment