Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Weekday rides



The weather is getting better and the days are longer, which means good bye rollers! Woo-ho! The weeknight rides have started back up, which gives me something to do during the week and I don't have to ride alone so much.

Reid is my riding buddy so it sucks that he is gone Monday through Thursday. I have to go on my recovery rides alone. Its embarrassing to go so slow alone.

We have finally been able to go mountain biking in good weather. I think I have only mountain biked 5 times this year. Expert racing is going to be tough.

Last weekend we decided not to go to Thomaston and race. It was going to rain on Sunday and Reid had a huge paper due on Monday. So I worked Saturday morning and then we went to Fort Yargo for a long ride. As usually Reid kicked my butt. I took some fun pictures of us on the top of monster mile in Fort Yargo. It was a good time.

Peace out...

No comments:

Post a Comment