Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Colorado


Susie and I left last Thursday for Colorado. Our plane was delayed two hours so we got started early on the Margaritas. Susie downed two before I was finished with my first one. What a lush.


I feel like planes are getting smaller. I was stuck in the middle with Susie on one side and a 6'5'' man on the other. It was cramped. The man was really nice, even though he thought I was a sophmore in highschool. It was 4 am Eastern time by the time we made it back to Ike and Dana's townhouse (condo).

Friday I felt hungover from the lack of sleep and altitude. I am glad I live on the East coast.
Susie and I went to Colorado to visit our new nephew Evan (and to see Ike and Dana), who is of course adorable. He likes to sleep, eat, bite fingers, and do yoga.

Dana and Evan


The weather was sunny on Friday and Saturday. We went to the zoo, hiking, and running. We also played scrabble (the right way, I think). I had to teach Susie how to spell in scrabble and had to hide the dictionary from her because she kept cheating.
Susie and the Elephant

By Monday it was snowing, and we were on our way home. It was a short weekend, and I miss my amazing nephew.
Fun Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment